...

Douglas V. Gibbs is a Public Speaker on the U.S. Constitution in Southern California. He is available to speak at events for a nominal fee, and at some local events at no cost. Contact Douglas to schedule him as your Constitutional Speaker at constitutionspeaker at yahoo dot com.

Monday, June 20, 2011

KTIE AM 590 Interview


The Talk of the Inland Empire, KTIE AM 590, will have me on Tonight as an in studio co-host and guest. The host will interview me about my Thursday Night Constitution Class in Temecula, my expanding public speaking career, and my future plans for teaching the Constitution in other cities around the Inland Empire, and greater Southern California area from 8:00 pm to 8:15 pm. Three guests will follow the interview of me over the course of the hour, and the host of the broadcast has asked me to stay on the air with him for the full hour to act as co-host. The guests immediately after me on the radio show are my good friends Dave and Pam, the creators of the Constitution Quest game. After Dave and Pam is Melanie Oberg who is highly involved locally in exposing radical Islam in America. The show will conclude with Rabbi Nachum Shifren, who will be running for U.S. Senate against Diane Feinstein.

Tune in Wednesday Night and give it a listen!

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment