...

Douglas V. Gibbs is a Public Speaker on the U.S. Constitution in Southern California. He is available to speak at events for a nominal fee, and at some local events at no cost. Contact Douglas to schedule him as your Constitutional Speaker at constitutionspeaker at yahoo dot com.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Today, in San Jacinto

I will be co-hosting American Daily Review at 12:00 pm Pacific live from the Estudillo Mansion Heritage Park in San Jacinto, California.

Then, the fun really begins when my Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs program starts. . .

Showtime begins at 2:05 pm Pacific at KCAA 1050 AM, and Online at KCAAradio.com.  Call in at 888-909-1050, or come on down to the event at 150 S. Dillon Avenue in San Jacinto, California and join me at the microphone.  For the first segment I will be inviting folks into the gazebo where I will be broadcasting by remote to ask me questions about the Constitution, and to get on the air live with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment